I hope you are still enjoying the summer. It is sure flying by! It’ll be back to school time before we know it, but also a chance for us, translators and interpreters, to plan our attendance to regional and national conferences during the 2016-2017 season. ATA is coming up in November 2016 and NAJIT in May 2017. My personal favorite, our very own annual MICATA Conference will take place on March 24, 25, and 26, 2017 at Johnson County Community College in Overland Park, Kansas. Please, save the date!
The latest MICATA Monitor Newletter has been published!
In this issue we cover a variety of topics including:
- Annual Membership Meeting (Page 3)
- Chapter News and ATA 57th Annual Conference (Page 4)
- International Translation Day (Page 5)
- Microsoft Word Tip (Page 6)
- 2016 MICATA Conference (Pages 7 – 9)
- Meet a MICATAn (Page 10)
- Miscellany (Pages 11 – 15)
- Membership Application (Page 16)